Why join SAA?
- Develop leadership skills
- Create and plan unique student events and activities
- Explore careers with alumni speakers
- Learn how to transition from student to alumni
- Build relationships and community
- Build and develop your resume
What does SAA do?
SAA welcomes students seeking career exploration and preparation for post-Biola life.
- Student-led weekly meetings/activities
- Leadership/speaking skills practice
- Plan fun student events
- Meet and learn from alumni speakers
How to get involved
Want to get involved on campus, make friends and prepare for post-college life? Join SAA and become a Biolan for Life!
For more information and to apply for membership: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SAA Office is located in Alumni Relations, Metzger Hall.
2019-2020 SAA Leadership
Sarah Hartono — President
Sarah is a second year business student who loves people, getting things done and all things Biola. And she’s got a serious artsy side!
Joe Conway — Vice President
Joe is a third-year public relations student who grew up all around the world. He’s great with people and a great thinker. Ask him about his favorite global destination!