Reserve your spot at Biola University today!
Your $300 enrollment deposit confirms your place for the next term and is non-refundable after the deposit deadline of May 1 (fall applicants) or January 1 (spring applicants).
Submit your enrollment deposit online at My Account or by mail.
Setting up your My Account portal
To facilitate your enrollment process, we have given you access to our student portal, My Account. Simply follow the instructions below to set up your account and begin taking the next steps to enroll.
- Find your Biola ID number in your acceptance email from Biola with the subject line "You got in ... What's Next?" If you do not know your Biola ID number, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to retrieve it.
- Go to My Account, and click the link, first time logging in? You will need to enter your Biola ID number.
- After you answer a few questions to set up your account, you will need to create a password and receive your NetID (personal information provided must match what we have on file for you).
- Use your NetID and password to log in the My Account portal.
Log in to My Account and follow these simple instructions to pay your deposit:
- Click on the Enrollment Deposit task in your task list on My Account.
- Follow instructions listed in the task to complete payment.
You will receive a receipt via your email account and notification when your enrollment deposit has been processed.
Pay By Mail:
If you choose to pay by mail, please make checks payable to Biola University. Your payment must be submitted or postmarked by the deposit deadline.
Biola Admissions Address
You have the option to mail in your items to the Biola University admissions department at:
Office of Admissions
13800 Biola Avenue
La Mirada, CA 90639