October 14, 2017
What to Know
- One-day event for juniors, seniors, transfer students, and their families
- Lunch provided at the Biola Café
- Admissions Counselors available during the event
- Available events and sessions:
- Campus Tours
- Student Life panel
- Admissions and Financial Aid session
- Meet and mingle time with current students
- Interactive panel session with our faculty, staff and students
- Science Lunch (for students interested in pursuing a science major)
We would love to show you why Biola University is the right place for you by providing an opportunity for you to discover the Biola community and experience. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in pursuing a field in science, health, or technology?
We welcome you to a special lunch where you will hear from expert faculty and learn more about our rigorous academic offerings, thoughtful faith integration, and premier resources--including our new, state-of-the-art science building set to open its doors in early 2018.
Space is limited!
Frequently Asked Questions:
How many people attend Discover Biola?
We are very excited to provide another opportunity for students and parents to visit the campus and experience life at Biola University through an event-filled afternoon and evening. There are typically close to 150 people in total who attend this event.
Is housing available?
Because this is not one of our overnight events, we are not able to provide housing. If you are interested in the overnight dorm experience, check out University Day!
What should I bring?
A little extra cash if you want to pick up some Biola gear at the bookstore, and a notepad to jot down any questions you have or new information you hear!
What Events Are There for Parents?
Parents are able to attend each event with the prospective student.
Discover Biola will take place on October 14, 2017!
In the meantime, check out other upcoming events!