Think you live too far away to visit Biola University? Biola just made it easier to drop by for the weekend.
Biola Bound Dates
- December 8-11, 2018
- January 26-29, 2019
- March 16-19, 2019
- April 13-16, 2019
*Registration for all four of our Biola Bound dates will open Fall 2018
Biola Bound is a four-day visit event designed specifically for prospective students who live outside of Southern California. To be eligible, you must be a high school junior, senior, or transfer student living out-of-state or in California zip codes 94000-96199.
Note for parents/guardian: This program is designed for students only. If it is important that you accompany your student to visit the our school, we suggest that you look into one of our other visit events, or set up an individual visit.
Frequently Asked Questions:
We will reimburse flight costs (up to $500) by crediting the cost of your flight to your student account a couple of weeks after you have enrolled and started classes at Biola University. For fall enrollees, this is typically around mid-October. For spring enrollees, this is typically around mid-March. When you register for Biola Bound and purchase your flight, please make sure the Biola Bound assistant has a copy of your flight schedule and costs. You can send an email with any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Biola Bound is a four-day visit event designed especially for prospective students who live outside of Southern California. To be eligible, you must be a high school junior, senior, or transfer student living out-of-state or in California zip codes 94000-96199.
Note: This program is designed for students only. If it is important that you accompany your student to visit the school, we suggest that you look into one of our other visit events, or set up an individual visit. These options can be found on our website at www.biola.edu/undergrad/tour.
Saturday – You’ll fly into Southern California and be picked up at the airport by Admissions staff. After a quick introduction to Southern California, you'll arrive at Biola for a campus tour, dinner in the cafeteria and Biola Bound orientation.
Sunday – Your day will start with a visit to a local church, and then you’ll head to Disneyland for the day with current students and other students visiting on Biola Bound.
Monday – You’ll visit classes and chapel, interact with current Biola students and professors, tour the dorms and personally meet with an Admissions counselor.
Tuesday – Breakfast will be provided for you, and then you will be dropped off at the airport to fly home.
How To Register
Click on the Registration button above. Remember – wait for us to confirm your registration before purchasing an airline ticket. All registration materials must be received three weeks prior to the event.
Step 1 - Register and submit your $135 registration fee online.
Step 2 - After we confirm your registration, purchase an airline ticket to arrive at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) between 12:00 - 3:00 p.m. on the Saturday of your Biola Bound. Your return flight must depart from LAX between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. on the Tuesday of your Biola Bound. *Please note that we may not be able to provide you with transportation if you choose to arrive earlier or depart later than these timeframes. Please contact us before booking.
Step 3 - E-mail us a copy of your flight itinerary (including the cost of the flight), liability release and medical consent form (will be emailed to you upon registration), a copy of your medical insurance card, and a picture of yourself. Medical insurance is mandatory.
Sound Good? Read On!
Join 40-50 prospective students from around the U.S., as you discover campus, immerse yourself in student life and explore the Southern California area. To be eligible to participate in Biola Bound, you must commit to the following criteria:
- You must be a first-time visitor to Biola and a junior or senior in high school or a college student interested in transferring (up to the age of 25). Please note: this event is for students only.
- For all Biola Bound dates, your flight must arrive at LAX on Saturday between 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. On Tuesday, your flight must depart LAX between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. *We may not be able to provide you with transportation if you choose to arrive earlier or depart later than these time frames.
- To be eligible for flight reimbursement, you must register for Biola Bound, visit Biola during one of the four Biola Bound weekends, participate in all Biola Bound program events, and ultimately enroll at Biola University. Your online registration must be completed and received by Biola no later than 3 weeks prior to the Saturday of your preferred Biola Bound.
- To participate in Biola Bound, you must submit a $135 registration fee. This amount covers housing, local transportation, on-campus meals and an all-day pass to Disneyland! It is also recommended you bring at least $40 for off-campus meals and spending money.
- Before booking a flight, you must hear from us regarding space available for the Biola Bound of your choice. Biola Bound is a popular program with limited capacity, and we reserve the right to refuse registration.
Questions? Call 1-800-OK-BIOLA.