IMPORTANT: Transcripts will not be released unless all financial obligations to the University have been met. It is the student's responsibility to clear all holds on his or her account before ordering a transcript. An outstanding balance or a loan exit interview hold will cause the transcript order to be canceled. If you have questions regarding a financial hold, contact the Accounting Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (562) 903-4760.
- Electronic official transcripts are not available for students who attended prior to 1989. These students must order a hard copy if wishing to obtain an official transcript.
- For security purposes, PDF electronic transcripts will expire after 30 days, even if saved to your computer or forwarded to another party. To retain a copy for longer than 30 days, you will need to print it. Please be aware that printed copies of a PDF electronic transcript will have the word "copy" and will be considered unofficial.
- All coursework will show on a student's Biola transcript, including classes in progress and all transfer credit. We do not create transcripts that only reflect certain semesters or academic levels. For example, if a student completed both undergraduate and graduate level work at Biola, he or she cannot request that only the graduate transcript be sent.
- Official transcripts released to the student will be stamped "Issued to Student."
- Unofficial transcripts are not available for ordering. Current students may obtain their unofficial transcript from the Student Tab on their my.Biola account.
- Our 1-2 day processing time refers to the time it takes our office to process and prepare the student's transcripts. This does not include mailing time.
- Biola University is not responsible for orders that are lost or delayed by the postal service. We cannot guarantee the transcript's arrival or the time it will take to reach its destination once it has left the Biola campus.
- It is the student's responsibility to direct concerns and discrepancies to the Office of the Registrar.
- Transcripts requested to be held for pick-up will be available for 30 days. If they are not picked up within that time, the student will need to reorder them.
Official Transcript Fee: $6 each (There is a $2.25 online processing fee per address)
Official transcripts requested using our online transcript ordering service will be mailed via USPS First Class mail in 1-2 business days.
Delivery Options and Fees:
- First Class Mail: No additional charge
- Domestic Express Mail Fee: $19.95 per address (in addition to transcript fee)
- FedEx International Fee: $35 per address (in addition to transcript fee)
- Electronic Delivery: No additional charge