Graduate Graduation Information

All graduate students should make an appointment for a graduation check with a Graduate Graduation Counselor, in the Office of the Registrar, at least one year prior to their anticipated graduation date. All students except Talbot students will need to meet with their department advisor before making an appointment with a Grad Counselor. Students who have already declared their intent to graduate, through meeting with a Grad Counselor and filling out the necessary paperwork, do not need to meet again. There is a $100 late fee if a student does not do this by the last day to add/drop classes in the semester he or she intends to graduate. Graduate students should call the Office of the Registrar at (562) 903-4720 to schedule an appointment.

Graduation Honors - Graduate Programs

Honors at graduation for master's program recipients are based on overall performance, Christian values, and a minimum 24-credit residency. Honors are not automatically granted. They are granted by the faculty and may be withheld or modified. The University honors have been defined by the Academic Standards Committee as:

Honors GPA 3.50-3.69
High Honors GPA 3.70-3.89
Highest Honors GPA 3.90-4.00