All enrolled students, regardless of insurance status, are eligible for Health Center services.
- MD Appointments
- NP Appointments
- Nurse appointments
- Free Self-care products
- Health Education
- Travel related services
- Health Care and Health Education Pamphlets
Faculty / Staff
- Please consult the Biola University Employee Handbook Section 6.22 for Employee Eligibility.
* Required Immunizations upon entering Biola include:
- Tetanus Diphtheria (current in past 10 years)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (2 dates needed)
- Polio (last booster around age 4-6)
- Hepatitis A (2 dates needed)
- Hepatitis B (3 dates needed)
- Mantoux Tb Skin test applied in United States within past year
- Meningitis vaccine
If applicable, an Immunization Waiver form can be accessed under the Forms link.
* Available at the Health Center:
Other available vaccines include:
- Yellow Fever vaccine
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Malaria prophylaxis
Travel Immunization information for each individual country can be obtained by visiting the Student Health Center
General Fees and Payment
- There is no office visit fee for all traditionally enrolled students.
- BOLD and Master of Divinity students are eligible to visit the Health Center for a $35 fee.
- There are fees for physical exams, medications, labwork and some medical treatments/procedures.
- Payment is required at the time of visit. Fees cannot be billed to the student's account. Accepted payment includes MasterCard, Visa, Discover, personal checks and cash.