Policies and Rules
The purpose of the Biola University Fitness Center is to first and foremost meet the fitness needs of the students, staff and faculty. Registered alumni and spouses of students, staff, faculty and alumni are welcome for a small fee. The rules of this Fitness Center are designed for the protection of our members, employees and facilities. Please observe all posted signs and directions given by Fitness Center staff. The staff will gladly explain the rationale behind Fitness Center policies and procedures. Violations may result in loss of Fitness Center privileges.
- All patrons are required to sign a waiver as well as to present “current” Biola University ID or Fitness Center membership card to gain entry to the Fitness Center. If you have problems with your card please contact the Auxiliary Services administrative staff in the Student Services Building.
- Attire: Shirts (full length T-shirt with sleeves; long or short), athletic bottoms/shorts/pants (loose fitting and modest length) and athletic shoes are required of those desiring to work out in activity areas. Athletic shoes must be close-toed.
- Personal belongings should be kept safe for your protection and the safety of others. Please note: the Fitness Center is not responsible for lost items.
- The use of drugs, alcohol and tobacco products is prohibited in the Fitness Center.
- Disciplinary issues will be handled first by Fitness Center staff and then referred to Biola University Campus Safety when necessary.