Biola University, in accordance with Title II of the Digital Milllenium Copyright Act (DMCA), has designated an agent to receive notifications of copyright infringement claims. If you believe your copyrighted work is being infringed on a Biola University website, please notify our copyright agent.
Senior Director, Information Technology
Mail: 13800 Biola Avenue, La Mirada, CA 90639-0001
Please include the following information in your communication:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed.
- Information by which our agent may locate the original material.
- Contact information of the copyright holder: phone number, address and/or email address.
- A statement of good-faith belief that the material you identify is infringing of the material to which you have rights.
- A physical or electronic signature of the person alleging infringement.
- A statement that the information you are submitting is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder or are the owner.