message: Illegal character at end of document, <.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Psy.D., Wheaton College
- M.A., Wheaton College
- B.A.Ed., University of Michigan
- APA Member
- Affiliate member of AIM International
- Cornerstone Counseling Centre Chiang Mai, Thailand (Professional Advisory Committee)
- Crawford, N.A. & DeVries, H.M. (2005) “Relationship between Role perception and Well-being in married Female Missionaries”. Journal of Psychology and Theology. 33(3)
- Crawford, N.A. (2002) “Missionary Women Speak”. Enhancing Missionary Vitality J.R. Powell & J.M. Bowers, Eds. Palmer Lake, CO: Missionary Training Internsip.
- Crawford, N.A. (2000) “Counseling with Missionaries and their Families”. Evangelical Dictionary of World Missions. S. Moreau, Ed. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Books.
- Crawford, N.A. (2011, November). “Mission Organization Ethos, Training, and Personnel Placement that Support the Well-being of Female Missionaries: Where are We Now?” Workshop, Mental Health and Missions Conference, Angola, IN.
- Crawford, N.A. (2011, October) “Ethical Considerations for Churches and Missionaries: Itâs all about trust.” Invited session, [caravan] Member Care Conference, Fuller Seminary, Pasadena, CA.
- Crawford, N.A. (2011, January) “Caring for Families in Missions: Goal - Robust and Hardy Adults and Children.” Lecture presented for the Self Care in Mission class at Fuller Seminary School of Intercultural Studies, Pasadena, CA.
- Crawford, N.A. (2010, November) “9 Things that Kept me up at Night: Ethics and the mental health and missions practitioner.” Plenary Session, Mental Health and Missions Conference, Angola, IN.
- Crawford, N.A. (2009, November) “Stress, Life-Work Balance, and Trust in God.” Breakaway workshop at LittWorld 2009, Limuru, Kenya.
- Crawford, N.A. (2008, March) “Motivational Interviewing: beyond getting people to eat right, drink less, and exercise more.” Presentation to Nairobi area counselors, Karen, Kenya.
- Crawford, N.A. (2008, February) “How Shall We Now Treat Each Other: Given ALL that has happened.” Workshop for students of Scott Theological College at the request of the Student Spiritual Life Committee in response to the post-election violence in Kenya.
- Crawford, N.A. (2006, April and 2007, February) “Love, Work and Me.” Presentation at the AIM Care Coast Retreats at Mombasa, Kenya and re-presented to missionaries of College Church, Wheaton, IL.
- Crawford, N.A. (2006, February and 2006, May) “The Psychology (Soul Care) of Forgiveness.” Presentation to AIM missionary womenâs retreat, and re-presented to missionary women of the greater Nairobi area.
- Bagge, R.W., Dalzell, L, & Crawford, N.A. (2005, August) “Member Care in the Midst of Crisis.” Workshop presented to SIL Member Care personnel in East Africa, Ruiru, Kenya.
- Shaw, T & Crawford, N.A. (2005, February) “Early psychological intervention following trauma: What may help? What may not?” Presentation to Nairobi area counselors, Karen, Kenya.
- Crawford, N.A. (2005, August and 2002, August) “Eating Disorders.” Presentation to all female Secondary students of Rift Valley Academy, Health Fair, Kijabe, Kenya.
- Miersma, P.L.& Crawford, N.A. (2002, November) “Letter from Africa: Perspectives on Missionaries and their Organizations.” Plenary session at Mental Health and Missions, Angola, IN.
- Cognitive Assessments
- Mental Health and Missions