Robert G. Lister
- Ph.D., The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.Div., The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- B.A., The Citadel, Charleston, South Carolina
Dr. Lister joined the faculty of the Talbot School of Theology in 2006. His primary research interests currently lie in the areas of Theology Proper, Christology, and Sanctificationdoctrines that all fused together at the hub of his doctoral dissertation on divine impassibility. Dr. Lister sees his teaching role as both academic and pastoral in naturea role that occupies a place outside as well as inside the classroom. He cares deeply about his students, and desires that they know God better, so that ultimately they might love Him more passionately and follow Jesus more devotedly.
- Evangelical Theological Society
- Evangelical Philosophical Society
- “J. Lee Grady's 25 Tough Questions About Women and the Church: A Review Article.” Journal for Biblical Manhood and Womanhood 9/1 (2004): 101-108.