message: Illegal character at end of document, <.
- Ph.D., University of Oklahoma
- M.A., University of Oklahoma
- M.Div., Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- B.A., Oklahoma State University
Jason grew up on a cattle ranch in the Panhandle of Oklahoma, affectionately known to locals as No Mans Land. After college he attended seminary at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary with a concentration on biblical and theological studies. He came to Biola from the University of Oklahoma, where he taught philosophy while finishing his doctorate. Jason's research interests include philosophical theology, epistemology, and divine revelation. Alongside his academic journey, he has served the local church by holding part-time positions as a Childrens Ministry Pastor and a Youth Minister. Jason's hope is to glorify the Lord by taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ (2 Cor 10:5) and helping the next generation of evangelical Christians to do the same. Jason's primary hobby is entertaining and being entertained by his wife and kids, but he also enjoys laughing, watching college football, and listening to jazz.
- Member, Evangelical Theological Society
- Member, Evangelical Philosophical Society
- Member, Society of Christian Philosophers
- Session Moderator, 59th Annual Meeting of the Evangelical Theological Society
Awards and Honors
- Kenneth R. Merrill Graduate Teaching Award