- Satisfactorily complete 36 semester units as outlined in the curriculum.
- Maintain a 2.5 average with no grade below a C in all courses to be credited toward graduation.
- Complete a minimum of 24 units at Biola University. All degree components must be completed as graded courses.
- Students are placed on academic probation if their grade point average for any semester falls below 2.5 and will remain on probation as long as the single semester or cumulative grade point average remains below 2.5. Probation students are granted one semester in which to bring their academic work up to the required level (2.5) for continuance in the program. A student cannot graduate while on probation.
- Complete the entire program in no more than five years.