How to teach English as a Second Language
Time: April 5, 2014, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Location: Biola University, Business Building 105
Instructor: Biola Professor Peggy Burke, MA TESOL, Ph.D. Educational Studies Admission: Free
This seminar will be especially helpful for Christians who are considering a short-term mission trip teaching English as a foreign language as well as those who would like to help with a community church outreach ESL program.
What the seminar will cover:
- practical classroom techniques
- ESL games
- how to make a lesson plan
- basics of English grammar
- using technology in the ESL/EFL classroom
- sharing your faith in the classroom
- how to find a job or missionary opportunity
- teaching English overseas
- where do I go from here?
No previous experience or college degree required! Take the seminar and find out if teaching ESL is right for you. Space is limited, so register now!
For more information, please contact email@example.com.