How to Apply
How to Apply
- Contact the ELSP Office (elsp [at] biola [dot] edu) with any questions about application materials, or download them from our website.
- Complete the application form.
- Request official transcripts to be sent directly to ELSP from the issuing school.
- Supply references (forms are available on our website).
- Complete the financial sponsorship form (Affidavit of Support) and have it notarized and sent with the sponsor's current bank statement.
- Provide copy of passport
- Mail all application materials along with a non-refundable check or international money order for the application fee. ($45 for undergraduates and $55 for graduates). Please mail these to:
ELSP Biola University
13800 Biola Avenue
La Mirada, CA 90639
Fall semester is always June 1
Spring semester is always November 1
* Late applications will be accepted, with a late fee of US $10 plus shipping fees for sending materials.
Online Application & Pastoral Reference - Undergraduate & ELSP Only
Application for Talbot, Cook and Other Graduate School
- Pre-application for Talbot & Cook Intercultural Studies
- Application for Talbot
- Application for Cook Intercultural Studies
- Online Application for All Grad Schools
Affidavit of Support